Friday, January 19, 2007

Constantly Changing

You are PHP.  You enjoy the World Wide Web.  You are constantly changing the way you do things, and this tends to confuse people who work with you.

I took the quiz as have many other people lately. Here are a couple of the questions:

I am most annoyed by...

  • Disorder
  • Rigid structure
  • Frat boys
  • Bad drivers
  • Semicolons

I like solving a problem...

  • From the top down
  • From the bottom up
  • Laterally
  • From outside the box
  • By looking at someone else's paper

If you came to a fork in the road would you...

  • Take the one less traveled by
  • Go down one road then come back and go down the other
  • Consult your GPS unit
  • Turn around and go home
  • Write about it in my blog
Any quesses as to how I answered those questions?

Other goofy quizzes:

No comments: