Friday, November 16, 2007

Tripping in DC

I've been in D.C. for the past three days attending board meetings for the ITC. We've had some good conversations and made some excellent plans for the future. The board members seem to have a genuine desire to work on some of the ideas that are designed to add value to the ITC membership.

This is my first real trip to DC, or at least the first time that I actually had some time to see some of the sights. Today I had a couple of spare hours to walk around the White House area, and tomorrow before flying out I'll have a few hours to visit some of the memorials and other sights around The Mall and the U.S. Capitol.

During this year there have been 60 new members for the ITC, while 30 past members have ended their relationship with the Council. The ITC Board members are committed to ensuring that all member institutions see good value in their membership dollars. I'm proud to be associated with such a fine group of professionals.

No comments: