Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Follow-up for Norfolk

I received an e-mail today from my friend Harry at Norfolk State University. Seems one of the websites that we used during the Web 2.0 workshops isn't playing nicely. I've verified what Harry says about Odeo not saving recorded audio. They'll probably get that fixed within a couple of days, but you never know for sure.

In the meantime, I'll recommend another possible service and embed the player below. This comes from WildVoice. There are two differences that I'll mention. 1) You can embed the player that has a whole series of posts in it and they will play in the order that you specify, and 2) in my limited usage I've found the WildVoice team to be very responsive to their users (me, for example) and concerned about things working correctly. In my book, that makes them worth a try.



Are you ready to be heard?



Hear me at WildVoice.com

No comments: