Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More Podcast Options

Continuing with the post from last week, here are two of the same short book readings embedded in the page using two different services. DivShare was a good recommendation from my friend Willem in the Netherlands, and WildVoice was one that I struggled with but received excellent help and support from Michael at WildVoice.com
------------------------

DivShare example

------------------------

WildVoice embed


------------------------

Both of these have great promise for easy ways to upload, embed a player, and share your podcasts with others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Barry,
Seems like we follow each other quite well:-)
Thanks for your last two posts! I didn't know them sites yet.
Of course I mentioned you in my posts:
http://www.karssenberg.nl/weblog/2007/05/poducate-me.html