Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blocked in China

I leave in an hour for a week in Beijing and Tianjin, China. I will be trying to post through a proxy to this blog while I am gone, but Blogger is blocked in China currently. Maybe I'll be posting, maybe not. Depends on how strong the Great Firewall of China is these days and also how good the instructions are for getting around it. It really makes me feel like a spy (but I'm not, I swear).

I'll be travelling with the delegation from St. Cloud State in a return trip from our partnership building adventure of last year. I will be departing from that group on June 5 when I travel back to Vietnam for further discussions with them about e-learning. I will be able to post to the blog from Vietnam, so sooner or later I'll share info from the trip.

No comments: