Thursday, February 15, 2007

Club Penguin Primer

All three of my kids have accounts on Club Penguin, as do many of their friends from school and their cousins. I've been watching a bit to see what goes on, trying to ensure that it's as innocent as it seems. For the most part, I haven't been disappointed.

I interviewed my middle child while he showed me around the site in this CamStudio screencast. I think this kid could be a great teacher.


Take a look at Club Penguin through the eyes of an 8-year-old.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi,
I realize this post was made quite a while ago, but I am quite intrigued by this whole “Club Penguin” thing. I teach Kindergarten and I am not sure if my students have explored this or not...or even if they SHOULD! I am very impressed with the tour you gave. Thanks for sharing! I will ask them about it tomorrow.