I'm too busy this week to post my own thoughts (or maybe I just don't have any), so I'll just point you to some of the most interesting things I've read in the past 24 hours.
- Wes Fryer's post about banning laptops in classroom (heaven help us all)
- Tim Stahmer's post Fear and Loathing on the Internet
- Albert Ip's post What if Everything we Think About School is Wrong? and the embedded video and the website it points to at the New American Schoolhouse
- David Warlick's post It's Not a Textbook World
- TechCrunch article about three Web 2.0 tools that I use: Skype, Pandora, and Meebo