Saturday, July 21, 2007

International Reach

The most fascinating part of blogging (for me) is to see how many people from other parts of the world find one of my posts or somehow stumble across something that I had to say. I'm not saying anything about the quality of the experience that they had, just that they visited my blog for one reason or another. For example, here are the last 18 visitors today to this blog:

  1. Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
  2. Upland, California, United States
  3. Caldecote, Slough, United Kingdom
  4. Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
  5. Madrid, Madrid, Spain
  6. Mechelen, Antwerpen, Belgium
  7. United Kingdom
  8. Washington, District of Columbia, United States
  9. Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  10. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
  11. Calcutta, West Bengal, India
  12. Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
  13. Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
  14. Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
  15. Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
  16. Reykjavík, Gullbringusysla, Iceland
  17. Skopje, Karpos, Macedonia
  18. United Kingdom
8 from the U.S. (6 states plus the D.C.) and 10 from foreign countries. I have never been to Turkey, Spain, Belgium, the U.K., India, Iceland, or Macedonia. But my blog has.
(Creative Commons photo by Chaz Odalaigh)

1 comment:

anne_charlotte said...

Hello Barry !
Im from Sweden and I landed here at your blogg when I was searching for lyrics to a wonderful song from Iceland.


Anne-Charlotte